Full-time contract-based English teachers, Chung Cheng Armed Forces Preparatory School, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, ROC
Chung Cheng Armed Forces Preparatory School (CCAFPS) is one of the military schools for the recruitment and development of the military personnel in Taiwan. Currently it invites applications for full-time contract-based English teachers for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- General responsibility
- Teach English in the Senior High (10th ~ 12th grades) level of the school
- Support school events (e.g., Christmas musical, English Summer Camp)
- Assist with curriculum development and administrative duties
- Comply with school regulations
- Native speakers of English
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Certified teachers in secondary education (certificate must be valid within the employment period)
- Required documents
- Photocopy of the passport
- Curriculum vitae (in English)
- Photocopies of diploma and Teacher Certificate
- Health check certificate or records
- Police Criminal Records Clearance Certificate (issued by home-country police department; if in Taiwan, also need one from the National Police Agency, Ministry of the Interior in Taiwan)
- Application Procedure
- Please email all documents (attached in PDF files) to: email@example.com by January 31, 2021.
- Online interviews will be arranged for the shortlisted applicants. Recruitment will be on a rolling basis.
- Estimated appointment will start on March 1, 2021 for successful applicants.
Search Committee, Chung Cheng Armed Forces Preparatory School