Foreign Language Center, National Chengchi University
The Foreign Language Center at National Chengchi University in Taipei, Taiwan (R.O.C.) invites applications for part-time positions in teaching Japanese. Successful applicants would be expected to begin employment on August 1, 2021.
- M.A. or higher degree holders
- Expertise in teaching Japanese language
- Holders of the instructor certificate issued by Ministry of Education (MOE) preferred
- *Curriculum Vitae (Please download and use the form provided)
- *Copy of diploma
- *Graduate transcripts
- Others (e.g. Proof of previous academic employment, brief account of personal experiences and achievements in teaching, teaching evaluations from students, instructor certificate issued by MOE, publications)
Deadline: Please send your application documents to email@example.com by March 1, 2021. Please write “Application for Japanese Teaching Position - Name” in the subject line. All application materials must arrive at the following address no later than the deadline.
Application for Part-time Japanese Teaching Position: Name
Faculty Search Committee
Foreign Language Center
National Chengchi University
No.64, Sec. 2, Zhinan Road, Wenshan District
Taipei, Taiwan 11605
Shortlisted candidates will be informed to attend an interview. All application documents will not be returned.
Tel: 02-29393091 ext.63007 Fax: 02-29387363